Characteristic stone farmhouse of 1700 not far from the center of Cortona located
in the lush surrounding countryside, surrounded by woods and olive trees, close to the source of the small river Loreto. The ancient property of about 300 square meters in total, was originally a water mill (currently you can see the ancient millstone from the living room), as shown by the millstone still present inside the farmhouse, and has a staggered structure on three levels. The property has undergone a recent and careful restoration that has preserved its character and typicality, with the layout of the interiors, with exposed wooden beams and original terracotta floors, which have kept the atmosphere of the past intact. A small part of the property is to be restored and includes a bedroom with bathroom and closet. The property is surrounded by a beautiful wooded park and in one of the clearings, a stone’s throw from the building, is the swimming pool. Suggestive paths flank the stream, leading to a small lake. The property has about 20000 m² of land.